Are You Losing Money Due to Inaccurate Billing?
Do You Know the Actual Cost of Your Billing Operation?
Do you know the health of your medical practice business? Here’s a great opportunity to get a free annual checkup for your practice. Take our 5-minute business survey and get two valuable in-depth codes and operational cost analysis reports at no charge!
Our reports are designed to help make practices aware of possible billing problems they are experiencing with rejected or delayed claims due to improper coding and/or inaccurate claims processing.
Billing Cost Analysis Reports:
Find out the cost of in-house billing versus the cost of outsourcing. Two reports can be presented to you:
(1) Comprehensive Practice Analysis report demonstrating the actual cost of the entire in-house billing operations.
(2) Claims-Only analysis report. This report compares the clinic’s in-house billing cost to the cost of your service based on claims only.
Our analysis takes into consideration a combination of the various direct and indirect costs incurred in processing claims in-house, such as:
- Labor Costs including benefits
- Postage, Claim Forms, and Envelope Costs
- Error Rate
- Administrative and Billing Costs
- Rental Overhead
- Time Value of Money
- Systems Upgrades & Maintenance
- Medical code review
- Dental code review
- Combined medical and dental code review
Our code analysis takes into consideration the following elements:
- CPT and CDT codes currently used by the practice
- Average Revenue per Code
- Average Frequency of Code Usage
We’ll present you with a report detailing the status of each analyzed code and a summary of findings, including any potential loss of revenue.
Please contact us to see how we can help you increase practice productivity.